Thursday, March 25, 2010

MMOtivational Screenshot #1: Recession

Today I'm launching a semi-regular posting for The MMOsh Pit called MMOtivational Screenshot. I know, I know ... this type of thing has been done before, but it's something I want to do and something that will keep me busy during lean days.

For those who have heard or read about or even viewed the website that contains the so-called RPG Motivational Posters, I hope these MMOtivational Screenshots won't disappoint you.

Let's get cracking!

Recession in MMORPGs: Even the monsters are scrimping

Screenshot taken from the massively multiplayer online role-playing game Granado Espada, published in Southeast Asia by IAHGames.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

 
Photography Templates | Slideshow Software